The proprietary founder of CATIL Solutions is Affentranger Kveton and Partners Sàrl, a reputable management consulting company established in Switzerland since 1984. Affentranger Kveton and Partners was set up by Rudolf Affentranger, an economist with an international career in Industrial Relations and HR Management, and Edith France, psychologist and human resources management software designer, who have built a durable client portfolio in a 30 year business career in Executive Search and Management Consulting.
An essential dimension of their international business activity has been the development of proprietary integrated Human Resources management tools, known as CATIL, a toolbox of pragmatic solutions to meet their clients’ talent management needs.
Joining the AK+Partners team as director in 2007, Stéphanie Kveton, economist and HR expert, has an extensive experience in Recruiting, Training and Talent Management Development with a Fortune 500 corporation in the UK and in Switzerland.
Stéphanie brings an acute perception of the challenges and needs of the market, and her drive to capitalize on the team’s expertise, know-how and unique knowledge of large scale Competency Modeling, Talent Management and Organizational Leadership practice has led the development of innovative solutions to anticipate their clients’ unmet HR and Talent needs.
Rudolf C. Affentranger, Founder and Partner of Affentranger Kveton + Partners. Currently holds the position of President & Managing Partner.
- Degree in Economics and Social Sciences (University of St. Gallen)
- A career with multinational companies in the USA and Europe
- Member of the Executive Board with responsibility for Industrial Relations andHuman Resources
- A management consultant to business leaders and Board members of both medium and large companies since 1981
Edith France, Co-Founder and Partner of Affentranger Kveton + Partners. Currently holds the position of General Administrator.
- Degree in Psychology (Universities of Fribourg and Lausanne)
- Advisor to industrial companies in Europe and consultant in development of Human Resources management systems since 1983.
- Edith has an extended knowledge in the field of human work behaviors and has developed integrated computerized systems to pragmatise the management of Human Resources (Equisys©)
Stephanie Kveton, Partner of Affentranger Kveton + Partners. Currently holds the position of Director.
- Degree in Business Administration (HEC Geneva) and Masters in Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations (London School of Economics and Political Sciences).
- CIPD certification – UK
- An international career for a Fortune 500 company
- Expert in Talent Management, including talent assessment and development, management and leadership skills training, team development, succession planning and change management
- A proven leaders’ coach and management of human resources strategy adviser
- Experienced facilitator and key management of global business